Friday, September 9, 2011

My Fitness Pal

I am so excited about a new website - it's called myfitnesspal.com

Disclaimer: I'm (obviously!) not trying to lose weight, but it sure is cool to log what you're eating and watch how much a reese's peanut butter cup blizzard affects your total daily intake!

Their database is huge so you don't have to work so hard to input your meals and it is helping me make better eating decisions (more fruit, less sodium... good stuff, I'm not focused on the weight, rather the stuff I'm feeding this kid!) I actually walked away from a coke at lunch today because I thought "water will be better for my little guy."

If you're interested in tracking what kind of nutrition (or lack thereof) you're putting in your body - this website is awesome, my only wish is that they had a customizable pregnancy/breast feeding option for inputing your goals.

Hopefully post-pregnancy, it'll help me be aware of how much I'm intaking vs. burning so I will continue to make healthy food decisions!

xoxo, cyndy


ps. there's a little ticker at the bottom right hand corner of this blog that links you to
my fitness tracker if you want to see how it works. Pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...