Sunday, February 12, 2012

...Smiley Guy


I'm in love with this guy

Life at the Bagley house is changing these days.  Jason went back to work Monday and if you'd talked to me last weekend you literally would have seen me shaking in my boots.  I was so worried about taking care of Travis all by myself.  Yes, I realize many many people have done it before, and that I was absolutely spoiled by having Jason's help for 5 weeks, but I had never done it and I was really worried.

To my surprise I really enjoyed being a single-mom during the day.  I found out that I wasn't as easily distracted when it was just the 2 of us and I was able to get quite a lot done.  The laundry is clean, the dishes are done and I even found time to clean the carpet!  Travis and I went on 2 lunch dates and a few shopping trips... we were able to slow down and enjoy each others company - it was a lot of fun :)

Jason even went into to work early every day so he could get home early (or at least by 5:30, which is early for him!).  When he got home he was back to being so helpful - making dinner and playing with Travis so I could sneek in little cat naps between feedings.

In more fun news, Travis is turning into quite the smiley guy.  I was able to get him on film today with a couple smiles, and they are here for you to enjoy :)




Here are some pictures I took with my cell phone on his 6 week birthday (sorry for the crappy quality!)



I can't help but wonder what he is thinking...  

YAY MILK!   
YAY CLEAN DIAPERS! 
HEHE... I'M TICKLISH!

Anyhow, I hope you all are doing well this week - we are busily taking our time enjoying life. 



love, cb. 

P.S. Travis is growing like a weed, he just bumped up into 3-6 month clothes! and I am so happy to share that I fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans (they're still ridiculously tight though!)... what a great feeling. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...