I've been a complete slacker with this blog... mostly because I started back to work 2 weeks ago and am throwing a big conference on Tuesday, and also because my first week back I was getting no more than 5 hours of sleep a day. Anyway, excuses are for weenies.
So here's my quickie post:
I love easter. Especially as there are more and more kids in my life, I adore the pure joy kids find in searching for an egg that the easter bunny left behind. Obviously, Travis is a bit too little for this kind of crazy fun, but we did get to see my nieces, Lauren and Kaitlyn go coo coo for easter eggs today at Nana and Papa's house in San Antonio. It was awesome. On our way home, Jason, Travis and I stopped to smell the roses... well, not really the roses, but the bluebonnets.
This kid makes taking photos too much fun.
He's a giggler :) Especially when his daddy tickles him.
Okay, I think this one is my favorite...
It's the tongue.
LOVE IT.
Love you Jesus. Thanks for coming back buddy. I got to tell my kid all about you today :) That was cool.
xoxo, cb.
Beautiful pictures
ReplyDelete