So what's new?
I got a new camera - OH MY GOODNESS, she's a beauty. And, I got a new lens. Only weirdos like me get giddy over that kind of stuff, but it makes documenting life so much prettier.
We moved. To San Antonio - back to the SA. Yep - enjoying it lots.
I got a new job. Same company, just back working with restaurants. Ridiculously blessed to get paid to do something I genuinely love.
We bought a new house. In 1 day. Fun story.
We sold the old house.
Jason went to Japan and China without me (for work.)
Travis turned 3 today - so I can no longer claim that I have three kids under three. That was fun while it lasted, but I'm happy to see it go.
My sister came to visit from Australia this October. That was amazing.
Lots and lots has happened. The boys are nearly 9 months old now.
We are settling in, though the house still needs a strong dose of love and paint... but I do love it.
Okay - ready for pictures? Me too.
This was today at MawMaw's. It seems to be turning into somewhat of a tradition to spend the day with MawMaw on Travis' birthday. Couldn't be happier.
Isn't she a beauty?
Tammy & Keri
Melissa, Jason & Kyle
Travis, Lane & Wesley
(no nap = grumpy faced T)
Welcome to the technology age...
Bubba & Susan
Dalton & Pierce
That's all for now, but I'll work on getting more of the good stuff up here.
Until next time,
xoxo. CB


No comments:
Post a Comment