Last Friday, I went into see Dr. Carter and unfortunately she had to run off to the hospital to deliver another baby! Goodness, she is a busy woman... but they were able to slip me in with one of the other doctors in the practice and I can officially update that there isn't a whole lot of new news :(
I was 2cm dilated and still 70% effaced, so not a lot of change...
Pretty much, we're waiting, and waiting, and waiting... and everyone I talk to is disappointed when I say " nope, just calling to talk - no baby" but that's okay - I completely understand! I want to meet him too!
We've meet with 3 pediatricians over the last couple days and we're really excited we found 2 we love and one that is just so convenient (Dripping Springs Pediatrics), so we're feeling good about having that all done.
Next up, delivery. We'll be at St. David's downtown and visitors are absolutely welcome. I always try to be the
If I'm grumpy or sans-makeup, you just have to promise not to judge!
Here I am today - 40 weeks along and hanging out in front of the nursery closet! Jason keeps telling me, I'm not nearly as big as he expected. What a sweetie, I'm going to keep him.
I think little man will show up on 12/22/11 - we shall see. I'm having some cramping tonight, so maybe it'll be sooner, OR maybe he'll just be the best Christmas present ever.
Love you all, CB.

Which pediatrician at SWP did ya'll like? We used to see Dr. Rimer :)
ReplyDeleteHe really does want to be a Santa Baby! I am putting money on the 25th! Thinking about you always...
ReplyDeleteSarah