Scruffy man, be gone!
My baby got his first big boy hair cut today (at 10 and a half months old!)
With MUCH MUCH disapproval from Jason, the three of us made our way to Sunset Valley to take Travis to
Cool Cuts 4 Kids, a kid friendly hair salon for his first chopped locks.
It was so cute. He rode in a "taxi cab"
See all those crazy locks?
They were getting so looonnnnggg (and I really like this kid with short hair).
Here is the first cut
He watched Sesame Street and sang songs with his hair stylist Colleen.
I think he charmed her into falling in love with him. What you do you think? So sweet.
Mohawks rule.
I think one day he may have his daddy's receding hair line!!
Colleen was EXTREMELY FAST.
Jason moaned the whole trip to the salon about how he has clippers and trimmers and he could cut Travis' hair. I just worry about the fact that our guy is a wiggler and he's into shaking his head a lot these days and the idea of putting sharp objects near his ears and eyes and nose and mouth.
I think we'd better leave it up to the professionals!
Almost done!
Ta Da!
So fresh and so clean, clean! (and ready for the Aggie/Alabama game today!)
Here it is after its' had a chance to dry.
I love it. I love it. I love it.
We were both so extremely impressed by Colleen's speed and attitude.
She made it so fun and we will definitely go back whenever he needs another trim. Our guy just keeps on growing up!
xoxo, cb.









No comments:
Post a Comment