Sunday, November 4, 2012

Welcome Emma!

It seems, as I get older, our little family just keeps growing. It sure is something to watch. 
I can only imagine what it will be like when I'm a grandmother... all the stories we'll have made.

Two days ago, we added a new baby girl to the family, Emma Grace Bagley.  She is the first daughter of Jason's brother Evan and his wife Meigan.  She's also the first baby on the Bagley side to arrive since Mr. T joined this fine world.  Want to see her?  I thought you did... :)

What a cutie smile.  Emma was born at 2:12pm on November 2nd, 2012 in San Antonio, Texas. She is 7 lbs and 9 ounces and her mama was a very lucky lady in that she came a whole week early! 

Her men in her life are all so proud...
Mr. Duffy, Emma, Evan and Bill Bagley

Welcome to the world Miss Emma, we're so happy to meet you.

xoxo, Aunt Cyndy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...