Saturday, December 21, 2013

"Diapers & Dresses" Baby Shower

Now that you've seen how I made the diaper invitations, I'd like to show you the baby shower!!

Thank you, Cindy for once again letting us throw a party at your house.  
It is such a great space to entertain, and I am always so grateful for how much you help!

First the food...
I made these cupcakes - they were gluten free! I love how the icing colors came out.  

We had all sorts of yummyness... Caprese on a stick, my candied pecan & strawberry salad, deviled eggs 

an INCREDIBLE fruit salad lemonceillo (shown below)
traditional shower mints - these things are totally addictive. 
We had strawberry water, pink grenadine Sprite and raspberry mimosas.
I wanted everything to have a light shade of girly pink. 
I decorated the mantel with pink and white dresses covered in pearls and simple pink and turquoise diaper cakes.  
and there were lots and lots of hydrangeas...
Jill was showered with gifts



and surrounded by so many of the women that love her. 

Congratulations on your sweet baby girl, Savanna.
xoxo, CB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...