Friday, December 13, 2013

TWIN UPDATE

I went to visit Dr. Carter today and get a checkup on the babies and everything looks good.

I realize this is the first twin post I've done, so if you're in shock to hear the news that Jason and I are expecting multiples... SURPRISE! :) we are so excited about them. We are having 2 more boys! It will be a little house of men and I couldn't be more happy about it. Somehow God has given us the opportunity to have a big family and I pray that everything will be alright with their health... I guess it's my job to worry about that stuff, right? 3 boys. Oh my! It's so much to get a handle on.

So here's the update:

I am 21 weeks along now and I'm my belly is measuring at 27 weeks. They are growing so fast! I got to see them kicking each other on the sonogram today. I love it. They're so fun to watch. I kind of wish I had a sonogram machine at my house so I could just peek at them and see what they're doing.

Their heart rates are strong - 142 for lefty and 144 for righty. Apparently righty is already breathing on his own (which Dr. Carter was very excited to see - she said they usually don't see that until 32 weeks... so he may be a fast learner).

What else??? I'm supposed to gain FIFTY pounds during this pregnancy!! I have added 5 but I've got a long way to go. I can't imagine how hard it's going to be to lose 50 pounds. Good grief. I know I shouldn't think about that - think fat happy babies. That's what matters. But I will definitely need to invest in a treadmill.

I'm so blessed that I haven't been sick (but once) and I feel really good. I went to a yoga class last night and laughed at myself all the way through it because I definitely can't move the way I used to. Trying to balance this bump while in star pose or plank or chair pose was genuinely comical... But today I feel amazing. My shoulders are sore and I love that feeling and I'm sure it's all in my head but I feel more energized, which is wonderful because I have been so tired lately.

Two more boys.

I'm still wrapping my head around it.

Send me your name suggestions... The name is the hardest part and we need help!

Lots of love, cyndy

1 comment:

  1. Lol I remember when I was told I had to gain 50 pounds! Lol oh the adventure your about to have!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...