Thursday, December 31, 2015

Cabin Update

Our little Rockport cabin has been going through some very nice renovations and they're almost done!  

New windows have been put in and the outside has been repainted.  We have done most of the interior touch up painting too and it's getting back to normal!  I can't tell you how nice it is to have windows that open and close and lock.  We've had the windows open and you can hear the ocean... when the boys aren't screaming over it.  Ha.  This crazy life.  

Here's the new color - it's BM Woodland Green and the trim paint is Madison Milk Paint (a custom color for some builders down here.)   The front door will be painted to match the trim - it's darkened quite a lot since we painted it a few years ago and I think it's too yellow looking now.  


Here's what it looked like a couple days ago

On the inside, it's a circus.  



Huggies boats and fancy hats.  That's how we do it down here.  

It's been a wet couple of days so I am so glad we finally got a day of dry so we could get the paint on... Jason's elbow is probably going to fall off from all the painting - he's a trooper and he is FAST.  I am slow, and meticulous - it drives him nuts.  Marriage.  Yep.  

I hope you all have a wonderful New Years Eve and enjoy the last hours of 2015!
xoxo, CB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...