I can't believe it's already been 6 years. Pump it up was a blast. The kids were so exhaustingly happy.
Ashley made some award winning cookies:
And they all had a great time celebrating the "king!"
There was a big group and it was awesome getting to see some of the Alaniz family! Uncle Fino, Uncle Chy, Aunt Hilda and Valarie all came down to see Drake.
What else... We went swimming yesterday and this morning we took another long bike ride followed by hours of playground time.
Right this minute the boys are washing off their fresh haircuts by running in the sprinklers and they're playing in the baby pool. It's been a great weekend.
Barrett is bundled up with me because he's so cold. Sweetness.
On the drive home I made a tag for Barrett's quilt and soon enough it it'll be done.
Happy Father's Day all - especially my 2. I love you both so very much.
xoxo, CB
No comments:
Post a Comment