Monday, June 20, 2016

Barrett's Quilt

Finished on the Summer Solstice - only fitting for my little sunshine. 

Months have gone by and some of the most elaborate quilting I've done thus far... Barrett's quilt is done.

This one is so special - I've never done quilting like this before. I've tried free motion quilting some, but this is something else lovely. It's crinkly and so so heavy with thread and it is so magical that it came out of nothing. Just sheets of fabric, chopped up and then loved on for hours on end and (soon to be) passed along to my sweet little boy to keep him warm. 

I'm such a weirdo to get so excited by all this but after all the cramped fingers, and strained hands and eyes... I am just in love with it. 

Enjoy... 
 

 

 

 

Sweet dreams all - xoxo CB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...