Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tammy's Sprinkle



I don't know if you know this about me, but I love to throw parties... 
All the things I love: stationary, decorating, gift giving, food, wine and happy people.  
There's just nothing better! 

When I found out my sister Tammy was expecting baby #2, the first question I asked her was "when do you want to have the baby shower?"   So this weekend, we hosted a sprinkle... a "light" shower for her little lady Charlotte Mae.  

 Isn't my Tammy a beauty? 


There were delicious desserts and nibbles for everyone to enjoy...






The guest list was very intimate - mostly family and close friends.
 It made for comfortable conversation and ample time to catch up. 

We got to watch our our boys play...


 ...and we shared the day with women that we love.  



It was beautiful and I am so pleased with how everything turned out. 
Miss Charlotte will be joining us on August 1st, 2012
 I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...