Helllllllloooooo 35 weeks. So happy to see you.
Of the 3 twin mommies that I have recently talked to, they all had their babies in week 35. Does this mean I will too? I don't know - but I can tell you I'm feeling different... my body is giving signs that these babies aren't too far off, but it is just silly to speculate. They will be here when they want to be here - good news is, we've made it past the most critical points and any extra time they incubate from this point, is just gravy.
I would LOVE to make it all the way to 4/4, but I just have a feeling that will not happen. I'm truly thinking any day now. We'll see. Last time I said that with Travis, I was wrong too!
TWIN STATS
Baby A: 5.2lbs
Baby B: 4.8lbs
They're both still breech so the C-Section is still on.
And... no, we don't have names yet. They will come when they come too.
Anyhow, for your viewing pleasure - here are some big 'ole belly photos.
There you go... I hate having my picture taken, but I know I would have regretted not being able to look back on these later.
Lots of Love, CB



Thank you very much for the timeline photos for I can't even imagine what you are going through and feeling about the wonderful moments you will have with your boys. Love you, Tammy and Sabrina so much that it almost makes me have writer's crap. Wishing you the best and please take lots of care! Dad
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! I am excited to see how far you have made it! Welcome to the home stretch!
ReplyDelete