It just keeps getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger!
But I love it.
Mama this is a little love for you - recognize the shirt?
(she wore it when she was pregnant with me)
It is one of the softest shirts I own.
Oh, holy geez.
Yay for terrible cell phone pictures :)
Still glad I have them.
TWIN NEWS
We had 2 heart rate tests this week.
Baby B (we've decided to call him Barrett!) had a super active heart rate on Tuesday - it was in the 180's and they like it to be in the 140-150's so we've been keeping an eye on him to make sure he's not under any distress.
Today, I went back and all things were good - they were both in the 140's! YAY!
I blame the spicy jalopeno kolache and the orange juice I ate right before the test on Tuesday as to why he was so active. Poor little guy either loves or hates sugar and spice!
Next Tuesday (April Fool's Day) I go back for a sonogram to check their weight and placentas.
Barrett was 6% smaller than Pierce (yep, that's baby A's name) so they want to make sure he's getting enough nutrients through his placenta.
If things look non-ideal, we will do an emergency c-section that day.
I think as long as they stay within 10% of each others weight, the doctors won't worry too much about it. The docs have been carefully watching these little boys so I feel like we are in good hands and the fact that they've been able to hang on and mature this long is amazing!
If things look okay on Tuesday, we will wait until Friday 4/4 to deliver them.
Either way, will likely have very little NICU time if they're born this week.
I'm reveling in the last few days of being pregnant.
It makes me sad to think that this could be my last pregnancy - but I'm not going to stress about that.
If it's meant to be that 4 boys will now rule my life, I'll take it.
So happy to have them all healthy.
Lots of love, CB.



OH MY GOODNESS!! Could you be ANY cuter? :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're doing well!! We missed you this semester.