Warning: silly girly blog post.
This stuff is AMAZING.
CND Vinylux from left to right:
Rouge Red #143, Pink Bikini #134, Gotcha #116, Hot Pop Pink #121, Powder My Nose #136, Weekly Top Coat
I love pretty painted nails. I will be the first one to notice them on friends and give out compliments on how nice a well manicured hand looks because I completely appreciate how much time it takes to maintain pretty nails! I have been doing the gel/shellac nail thing for a couple years have loved it because once it is on, it is not going anywhere... but that's also why I sort of hate it. When your nails grow out you have this perfect nail polish that requires another trip to the salon to have removed (and I am just not that dedicated)... so, I end up picking at it and completely demolishing my nails in the process. Not good.
Until now! I recently read an article on these vinyl nails made by CND - the same company that makes the gel nails, but it comes off with acetone and it doesn't require a UV lamp. I ordered them on Amazon and was so impressed. My toenail polish has been on for close to 2 weeks and looks as perfect as the day I put it on and my finger nail polish lasted nearly 8 days. I'm now wearing the Rouge Red - I used the Powder My Nose first and it is just so classic. And today the Pink Bikini (soo pretty!), Gotcha and Hot Pop Pink arrived. Spring is in the air :) I'm too excited.
I liked them so much I ordered some for my sister... Tammy - you'll have to update us on how long it's lasted for you.
I'm happy if nail polish lasts 3 days because normal nail polish maybe one day for me. They say it should last a week and I hope it does with the darker colors! And now, I'll share someone else's pretty pictures, because they're so much nicer than mine with the camera phone.
Yay for my first obscenely girly post.
In the midst of all these all these boys around me, I am reveling in the girlyness (at least for the moment!)
xoxo, CB


No comments:
Post a Comment