BIG NEWS!
We set a delivery date! These little boys will arrive on 4/4/14 if they don't make a surprise appearance before that :)
Stay cookin' fellas! I want you to fatten up as much as possible.
Starting next week I will go see Dr. Carter every week for twin monitoring. They'll hook me up to machines and listen to the babies to make sure they're not under any unnecessary distress for 20 minutes and see how they're doing.
On Tuesday mornings I'll be looking forward to having up to 3 different appointments in the same day:
1. Twin Specialist every other week (Laura)
2. Sonogram doctor every 4 weeks (Dr. Fonseca)
3. OBGYN for twin monitoring every week (Dr. Carter)
I'm happy for all the precaution and am so extremely grateful for insurance. But good grief. It's temporary and it's for a good reason... just keep swimming, just keep swimming... swimming... swimming (yay, Finding Nemo!)
Okay, that's all I think - just a little update with a lot of fun news :)
xoxo, CB
P.S. I just realized that today is 32 weeks for us! Hot dog. We're getting so much closer. I have GOT to get to working on that nursery. It is a train wreck.
No comments:
Post a Comment